For contractors and suppliers the fee also includes the possibility to have on request an exhibition space, subject to availability.
Included in the company participation fee for our contractors and key-suppliers of € 8500.00, we offer the following exhibition package:
• Free registration for company representatives to a max of 2 persons
• Access to all symposium activities
• Participants list
• Exhibition space from 13.00h Monday May 9, till 21.00h Thursday May 12 2016.
The exhibitions take place in the Willem Burger Foyer on the second floor.
Exhibition standard facilities:
• Floor space 2m wide by 2m deep
• 1 table of 180 x 80cm
• 2 chairs
• Electrical outlet, 220V
Special or extra facilities are on request, but subject to availability and approval of Stamicarbon and The Doelen.
Elevator 014.560 (elevator nearest to entrance kruisplein 40):
• door: 1700 mm wide x 2100 mm high
• cabin: 2900 mm deep x 1600 mm wide x 2100 mm high
• weight: max.2900 kg
Elevator 014.562 (elevator in use of staff/extra elevator close to kruisplein 40):
• door: 1300 mm wide x 2100 mm high
• cabin: 2600 mm deep x 1200 mm wide x 2100mm high
• weight: max. 1750 kg
Materials have to be delivered to Juliette ten Boschof The Doelen, address Kruisstraat 2, 3012 CV Rotterdam. There is a storage room and an elevator.
• Please note on the box: Name of the conference and name of the stand/exhibitor
• Materials can be delivered at the earliest 1 week before the event
• Materials are accepted on working days from 9.00 till 17.00 hrs.
• Hazardous materials such as flammable or toxic gasses can only be accepted upon approval by the organization, please contact email@example.com
• For valuable goods such as computers, a secured storage space should be rented
• De Doelen has to be informed ultimately by 1 week in advance when shipment is expected to arrive
• De Doelen is to be informed ultimately by 1 week in advance in case the shipment consists of very large boxes, large quantities or heavy weight equipment.